Johnny Weir
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Johnny Weir

Discussion sur l'Ange de la Glace

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships

4 participants
AuteurMessage
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships Empty
MessageSujet: Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships EmptySam 2 Fév - 4:32

Hi i´m oscar from Mexico, i´m a really fan of Johnny, i love him since 2004 NHK Trophy. As you know in my country the people don´t have a figure skating culture and is hard to find people that like figure skating also i can´t have a conversation about it without the people think wire things jajaja!!!!

well i wanted to introduce myself, i like to find people that love Johnny Weir, For me the 2008 US National Champion.

(Sorry my english isn´t very good)

Also i love France Wink

i can´t understand someone words here but i´m try to have a good conversation with you.

see you soon

What do you thing about the 2008 World Championships? Cool [img]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://oscarfs.hi5.com
janyskating
Etoile
janyskating

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships EmptySam 2 Fév - 12:57

Welcome Oscar to our forum.

I hope you will enjoy this site.

bienvenue
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships EmptySam 2 Fév - 15:22

Welcome Oscar Very Happy
You can talk here about Johnny Weir and figure skating as much as you want ! We won't think wired things lol!

We all were very moved about US Nationals verysad

Anyway Jo's program was pretty good, he's definitely in a best shape now than last year ...
As to Worlds I honestly think Takahashi and Lambiel will be on the podium pale
I hope and want to believe Johnny will get the 3rd medal, but there are also Verner, Lysaceck grrboum and Joubert

Then what do you think ?
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

MessageSujet: Thank You!! Merci   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships EmptySam 2 Fév - 23:55

thank you so much for your welcome it´s good to find people that like figure skating and obviously Johnny Weir.
champagne

As you said in this web i will to talk about Johnny as much as i want mmm well as much as i can. Cool

In the other hand i really hope that Johnny can take a medal in the world championships, he made a good performace in the national, i think he was better than Lysacek but i don´t know what happened with the US federation or with the judges.
Obviously that Johnny going to fight vs Lysacek, Takahashi, Lambiel, Joubert and the sorprise of the European Championships Tomás Verner but all my heart is with Johnny. Since 2004 i though that Johnny will be the next world champion but it is ok. Johnny has all that figure skating need he make figure skating and no Jumping on ice, the others skaters are looking for jumps and forget the art of this sport. podium

what do you think? Do you like the quad of Johnny in the Nationals?.

Au revoir mes amie (it´s right) see you soon.
merci
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships EmptyDim 3 Fév - 13:20

The 1st time I saw Johnny on TV I didn't know anything about figure skating. Then it was exactly his artistic side that stroke me coeur

I'm not fascinated by quads. However I'm very glad he did one at Nationals and hope he'll be able to do one more at Worlds. And repeat such a good performance as well Smile
The quad seems to be the champions' special thing, then it would be great if he could do it, just to show others he also can.

Do you also watch pairs, ladies and ice dancing ?

Anyway, before Worlds, we're waiting for the Four Continents. Did you see the topic about it ? 2 Mexican skaters will compete as well Wink
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

MessageSujet: Four Continents   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships EmptyLun 4 Fév - 23:27

Hi i was waiting for the four continents previously to the world championships, but i checked the usfigureskating.org and read that Johnny won´t be there because he is so tired and he prefered return to thw world championships.

podium

Well we can watch the event to see if Takahashi takes title and Lysacek lose. jajajaa!!

troisieme bye
Swanlake
Modératrice
Swanlake

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships EmptyMar 5 Fév - 0:05

Like Johnny says, figure skating isn't just one element: the quad. Of course, but to hope to have a podium in World Championship, it's necessary. I think that Johnny can have a podium. This year he changes, in his mentality, in his mind. Galina makes a good job. There are a lot of concurrence in the World, yes, but it is good, it is sport! I don't know if Tomas can have a podium in the WC (but I hope it!!!), this boy is very stressed, and not very regular in competition.
http://puppet04.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships   Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships Empty

Johnny Weir the real 2008 US National Championships
Page 1 sur 1