Johnny Weir
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Johnny Weir

Discussion sur l'Ange de la Glace

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Flood (personal discussion)

+3
Johnnyinmyheart
hellosmile
Eresya
7 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Eresya
Quelques figures
Eresya

Flood (personal discussion) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyLun 28 Juil - 11:40

If you need any help forever3007, just send us a mp (click on the icon at the bottom).

About Johnny, I'm almost pretty sure he'll reach the 1st place at US championship. At world's, I think he can be on the podium but it will be very difficult to win the gold.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyLun 28 Juil - 21:58

Welcome to our board foreverhis053007 bienvenue

As Eresya said, if you have any question, about french or anything, please ask us !
I'm learning your language, beacause it is so beautiful and useful for figure skating as well. Besides if you have any trouble at english oral comprehension LOL Laughing , check out this topic
https://johnnyweir.actifforum.com/flood-f8/traductions-t650.htm

Anyway we'll be very excited to know everything you'll tell us about your experience in Cleveland Smile
Johnnyinmyheart
Premiers succès
Johnnyinmyheart

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyLun 28 Juil - 22:55

I'm completely HS lol, my english is bad now, because I'm loosing it...
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMar 29 Juil - 6:16

Thank you.merci
I've never thought that the language I speak was beautiful. It doesn't sound that way to me. One of the reasons I'm trying to learn french is because of its beautiful sound. I am drawn to it. Is it as hard as they say to learn english?

I can't wait to go. Just waiting to get the tickets is unbearable! They aren't selling single tickets until September 27th. One of the first things I do when I get back is tell you my experiences.
Johnnyinmyheart
Premiers succès
Johnnyinmyheart

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMar 29 Juil - 21:06

Yes foreverhis053007, we love your language, it's very beautiful? I love its sounds Smile

...and more when sounds come from Jojo's mouth ! lol...

Thank you for what you said about the french. I think all language is hard to learn but when you love a language, it's more easy to learn it !
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMar 29 Juil - 22:17

It also sounds wonderful to me coeur
However most of teachers try to make it sound like french.... so that you're totally unable to understand an english speaking person... the reason why I used to dislike english and found lessons completely useless.

How are you learning french foreverhis053007 ?
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMer 30 Juil - 4:29

I am a senior in high school and I'm in French IV. I have a very good teacher but some of the people that take french are very rude during class so Mrs. Ryan, my french teacher, cannot teach us quickly. I do not feel that I am as far as I should be. I love french, but I have a hard time speaking it and understanding others who do. Part of the reason is not haveing someone to practice (and teach) me oral french. I agree that it is much easier to learn a language when you love it. I have become captavated with your language, culture, and country. I hope to visit and possibly study there sometime in the future.

I've heard that english is one of the harder languages to learn, thats why
I asked your opinion of learning it.

Thank both of you for giving me a new way to look at my language and language in general. I also thank the two of you for making me feel welcome on this foreign site.
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMer 30 Juil - 22:00

Citation :
I am a senior in high school and I'm in French IV
I don't really know what it means. You attend high school ? And french is one of your main subjects ? I know I may be completely wrong lol.

By the way, if you wish to introduce yourself, feel free to create a topic for that.

I also find it difficult to understand english speaking persons... I practice on this point watching videos on youtube and listening to songs. I think I improved quickly this way. How about you ?
For instance, plenty of figure skating videos are picked up from the american TV (I think it will be definitely harder for you to find some in french lol) ... is figure skating very popular in the US ?
Johnnyinmyheart
Premiers succès
Johnnyinmyheart

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMer 30 Juil - 22:55

lol I don't know what I can say. I think hellosmile said all ! My brain is completely dead with english, whereas I really love this language.

At the High School, I became very good notes, because speaking and writing english was very natural for me. I always was listening US rock and grunge and Nirvana's interviews, I was captivated by the lyrics, so when I wanted to say something, I thought to them and words and expressions came quickly. I loved that !

Now, I have a very bad teacher and the director of the school wants to we have a new. Moreover, I can list music as before no more, I have no time and I consecrate my free time to figure skating, which is my passion.

But I really love english and it will stay forever in my heart (sometimes I speak alone in english to don't lose it completely lol) !
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyJeu 31 Juil - 5:36

In high school there are typically about 8 classes you have during the day. French is a class. They have I (1) through IV (4). For me, French feels like a main subject, but they consider it an extra class you can choose. I'm in 12th grade. We have freshmen, sophmores, juniors, and seniors (9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th respectively (in order)). I have found several videos in french, but because I don't know alot of french and because they speak so fast, videos don't help me that much. I also speak to my self in french. Speaking to myself and thinking about it helps me learn and sometimes I am able to correct myself.

Figure skating isn't all that popular in the U.S. Alot of people don't view it as a sport. In my school, I am one of the only, if not the only, person who is a "fan" of figure skating. One of the reasons I joined this forum is because I can talk about figure skating. I've enjoyed watching figure skating every once in awhile, but after I saw Johnny, that's when I started to follow it and know who's who.
Johnnyinmyheart
Premiers succès
Johnnyinmyheart

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyJeu 31 Juil - 21:40

Ok, welcome to us ! It's very cool to have you here to speak about figure skating, and about our angel : Johnny !

I'm very happy you want to speak french, we'll help us to learn our language together.

Do you skate ? (create a new topic to speak us about you!!)
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyJeu 31 Juil - 22:35

Not really. There isn't a rink near where I live. I can stay on my feet, but don't ask for anything more. Laughing
Johnnyinmyheart
Premiers succès
Johnnyinmyheart

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyJeu 31 Juil - 22:51

lol! OK !

Staying on feet, everyone can't do it, so it's good !
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyJeu 31 Juil - 23:31

Really ?? I thought figure sk was popular in the US... verysad Well, is there a country where it is ? Oh sure, Japan lol

Citation :
I've enjoyed watching figure skating every once in awhile, but after I saw Johnny, that's when I started to follow it and know who's who.
Same here ! That was 4 years ago. I remember how much I liked Michelle Kwan's performance too. I actually love many US skaters: also J Abbott, S Cohen, Davis/White, gregory/Pethukov, Inoue/Baldwin...

Citation :
Nirvana's interviews, I was captivated by the lyrics
That's a really good way to start english lol I'm sure if you understand Nirvana's songs then you should understand anything/anyone...

Citation :
because speaking and writing english was very natural for me
can see that JIM coeur ! It still is ! I'm sure we're gonna improve here lol
Nuku_Hive95
Premiers succès

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptySam 2 Aoû - 0:34

foreverhis053007,
Welcome!
Will you be a senior this coming school year or did you graduate already?
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptySam 2 Aoû - 22:30

I started watching him in the 2005-2006 season. I was watching his program "My Way" and I had to know who he was so I could start following him. Since then, I started watching more and liking more skaters.

I'll be a senior this year.

I don't really listen to Nirvana. I don't listen to alot of music. I have a few bands I like, but besides that I don't listen to many others.

I haven't found it to be popular in my area, but maybe in other states? I've only been in 5 of 50 states and some of them I was just travelling through. Russia, maybe???
Nuku_Hive95
Premiers succès

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyDim 3 Aoû - 19:55

Thanks for your answer, foreverhis053007. Hope you have a wonderful school year.
In Colorado, figure skating is pretty popular, probably because of all the skaters who live or train here.
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyDim 3 Aoû - 20:02

I hope so too. Maybe I should move to colorado?
lol!
Nuku_Hive95
Premiers succès

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyDim 3 Aoû - 20:05

Probably, if you love the mountains. Personally, I would love to move to New York or Miami.
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyLun 4 Aoû - 7:53

I like mountains! I don't like the cold that much, but I have a feeling that I'll end up somewhere cold anyway. Wink LOL. Yeah, I would like to live in New York or Virginia, but I would love to move to Europe somewhere. I'd take some time roaming through France then Italy. Maybe go see Greece, China, Russia, and Japan. I was told by an exchange student from Russia that I would not like some of the people in Russia. She said that they are rude. She also said that the big cities are nice looking but the county is not.
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyLun 4 Aoû - 22:32

If you visit France, come to see us !
I remember once I met 3 american girls while eating at the university. An exchange could be a good way to discover and see lots of things and to improve one's language. That's too late for me verysad cause I ended studies 1 year ago Unfortunately I didn't realise how beautiful english is when I was a student grrboum

As for Italy, I like it, I find it interesting for many things...
I've never been in the other countries you listed...

I feel particularly attracted by northern Europe, Suitzerland and the US. Also I d like to go to Canada and Japan. Maybe to Australia Razz
Nuku_Hive95
Premiers succès

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMar 5 Aoû - 2:49

Citation :
I like mountains! I don't like the cold that much, but I have a feeling that I'll end up somewhere cold anyway.
Denver has 300 days of sunshine per year so it does not get very cold too often. Of course, there is the occasional blizzard but mostly, it is dry and sunny.
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMar 5 Aoû - 6:50

I didn't realize that, Nuku_Hive95. I was thinking it was further north. Embarassed

The UK and Switzerland would be nice to see. If I do go to France, it won't be for a year or two yet. I was thinking about studying abroad in either France or Italy. Most likely France, but I don't know.
Johnnyinmyheart
Premiers succès
Johnnyinmyheart

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMar 5 Aoû - 13:18

Come one ! We wait you ! In France, you have soon some friends : us !
foreverhis053007
Chausse ses patins
foreverhis053007

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) EmptyMer 6 Aoû - 7:27

I will try to get there within a year, but I can't promise. It'll cost alot of money, which is the only thing stopping me. Crying or Very sad Eventually, I will get there.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Flood (personal discussion)   Flood (personal discussion) Empty

Flood (personal discussion)
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant