Johnny Weir
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Johnny Weir

Discussion sur l'Ange de la Glace

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Johnny in the World Championships!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

Johnny in the World Championships! Empty
MessageSujet: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptyDim 17 Fév - 3:34

Hi everybody how are you?

i would like to know your opinions about the world championships?

do you think that johnny can be in the podium, because i really really hope that.
podium
and you know that takahashi put the new record great in figure skating hi split the record of plushenko do you think that johnny can do his quad clean.

kisses petitange

Au revoir mes amies (it is ok)
clap

Dernière édition par le Dim 17 Fév - 23:05, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://oscarfs.hi5.com
Swanlake
Modératrice
Swanlake

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptyDim 17 Fév - 14:37

I really hope that Joh will be on the podium....but I don't think so...It's hurting to do that, but I think it's the truth. Joh doesn't really love by the judges and there're so much skater who aren't scared and stress by this competition: Daisu, Brian, Steph, Evan, Tomas... This boys can do two quad (or three like Brian) and Jo do just one clean for the moment. I hope I say rubbish because I really want that Jo go on the Podium!
http://puppet04.skyblog.com
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptyDim 17 Fév - 23:14

i´m agree with you swanlake it´s hurting to acept that Johnny has little chance to be in the podium, but hope that he can do it.
podium

he will have a lot of competition as you say, maybe Joubert won´t to conserve the title but i think that the favourite is Takahashi the socond maybe Lambiel and we hope that Johnny can fight for the bronze.

it´s hurting to me and all of you but i have to put this imagen troisieme

i would like that Johnny has this one first

Aller Johnny, You can do it.

see you soon everybody!
hellosmile
Etoile
hellosmile

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptyLun 10 Mar - 20:51

I also do hope he'll fight for the 3rd place, and I think it will be great if he succeded in getting it.

I also believe Joubert won't conserve his title
that Takahashi will get a nice medal

Now who among Johnny Lysacek Verner Lambiel and Joubert do you think will be on the podium ? Johnny Very Happy
It s hard to say cause all of them can... it will just depend on their performance on the final day, therefore I think we can't foresee anything now confused
Swanlake
Modératrice
Swanlake

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptyMar 11 Mar - 14:25

I think that Brian will conserve his title...During the European Championship, he said that he was to 30% of his capacity...He was ill, and no in a great form...Now, it's completely different.
To Daisu, I'm no sure that he will be champion, I think that Steph and Brian are always better that him. I don't take in consideration the 4 continents...The judgement is not the same in all the competition, so, we will see. I really hope that Joh do a good program, he can do something, just no stress, no pressure...
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

MessageSujet: Johnny in the World Championships! 2º after the short   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptySam 22 Mar - 5:06

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Johnny is second after the short program, i hope he can do an amazing long program and be in the podium, come on Johnny you can with that.

You are the best podium

What do you think about the opinion of Joubert that the podium is only with him, Lambiel and Takahashi?

See you tomorrow to see what happen with Johnny
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptySam 22 Mar - 19:14

My god Jeffrey Buttle Champion of the world, i can wait to see his program because i can´t belive it, he made the quad?, well i think his score was very big, Daisuke the favourite out of the podium, Stephane, but Johnny could be in the podium come on Johnny you are the best.

a question he didn´t do the quad?

au revoir

JOHNNY WEIR BRONZE MEDALLIST

podium
janyskating
Etoile
janyskating

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptySam 22 Mar - 19:44

No, buttle didn't.
But Johnny did a quad at the beginning of his long program.
Actually, I think that Buttle was the only one not to do a quad...
Swanlake
Modératrice
Swanlake

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptySam 22 Mar - 20:11

yes, and I try to not think about this, because it's make me frustrated! I just want to think that Johnn makes a very beautiful program, and thanks God he does a quad...(but the reception was hard!)!
joweir
Chausse ses patins
joweir

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! EmptyDim 23 Mar - 3:27

Yea I just have watched the program of Johnny and i think that was good, Buttle did a good performance but i don´t know, well i wouldn´t like to think in in the quad of Johnny may be he deserved more score i don´t know.

Well, good for Johnny he has his first world medal, we have to wait to the next season to see what Johnny does.

Au rovoir

troisieme

petitange
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny in the World Championships!   Johnny in the World Championships! Empty

Johnny in the World Championships!
Page 1 sur 1